Tuesday 16 April 2013

Manly Man Card Class

Friday May 10, 7pm at Pine Grove Bible Church (2144 East Acres Road, Gloucester, ON.)




Are you always looking for masculine cards, confused or stumped for ideas on how to make them? Then come to my class where we will be making 5 manly cards with various sentiments. These cards are wonderful for any occasion where you need a "non-girly" card in a pinch. Class cost is $25 (including envelopes) or with a $40 order your class fee is free - and you get to take home Stampin' Up! products!

The Triple Time Technique card in 2 versions (you choose which one you want to do!)


 So join me for a fun, relaxing evening out making manly cards. There will be refreshments provided, chances
to chat and socialize and win some door prizes! Bring a friend that hasn't stamped with me before and you can make a second set of cards or choose 5 cards from my stash. Please bring your adhesives and bone folders if you have them, but I will have some available should you run out.

 If you are bringing a friend, please let me know whether you'd like a second set or not so that I can have it ready for you.




2 of the 5 cards we will be making

No comments:

Post a Comment