Monday 24 June 2013

All Dressed Up Card Workshop



Come and create some wonderful cards featuring the fabulous Dress Form from Stampin' Up! We'll be making 5 cards (with envelopes), one of which will be a stunning pop up card. During this card workshop you will truly fall in love and "say yes to the dress!" So come for an evening of fun stamping, refreshments and laughter!




Friday August 16 at 7:00pm at My Stampin Space
87 Burlington Crescent

Class cost is $30 (which includes a full pack of pearls to use and you keep the rest) or with a $45 order your class is free!

Bring a friend who hasn't stamped with me before and you can do a second set of cards for free, or pick 5 cards rom my stash! Just let me know they are coming so I can have a set of cards prepped for them too.

Please bring your own adhesives and scissors.

If you'd like to come drop me a line at rachelle_arcaro@yahoo.ca  or leave a message on this blog and I'll sign you up.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment