Thursday 5 July 2012

Christmas in September

I will be running 2 Christmas in September classes where we will be making a dozen handmade and stunning Christmas cards (more if you're speedy.) In trying to alleviate holiday stress and anxiety I will do the majority of the prep work so that you can easily and efficiently create your cards.

The first class is Friday September 7th at 7pm, and the second class is Monday September 17th at 7pm. Both classes are at my house in Ottawa - contact me if you'd like to come and for info on how to get to my house.

Class cost is $30 ($2.50/card). You can work at your own speed and can create more than 12 cards!! You can also purchase the featured stamp set for an additional $10 dollars. As a special bonus if you bring along a friend that hasn't stamped with me before, you will get to create a special bonus card as a thank you from me.

I will be posting photos shortly of the cards that we will be making - all of which will feature stunning designer series paper, embelishments and new 2012 Stampin' Up Christmas stamp sets.

Be of Good Cheer DSP
*Please bring your own scissors and adhesives (glue stick or snail.) If you forget or need adhesives I will have some available to purchase. I will provide Tombo, dimensionals and glue dots.*





No comments:

Post a Comment