Wednesday 4 July 2012

So Many Swaps

I've signed up for, and participated in already, a ton of swaps. My most challenging one by far is the All Catalogue 2012 - 2013 Stampin' Up Swap. I'm almost done and here are a few of the cards I created for the swaps. Enjoy!

A swap card using the fabulous Serene Silhouettes stamp set, More Mustard cardstock and ink. Island Indigo ink as well as Fan Fair DSP, Argyle Embossing Folder and pearl accents.


 
An inside view of the cut-out.

Here is another swap card, this one featuring the new stamp set Papaya Collage and our newest blus colour - Midnight Muse, my absolutely favourite of the blues so far. It also features Comfort Cafe DSP as well as wording from the Elements of Style stamp set.


Inside view of Framelit cutout.

Another swap card I did using the En Francais stamp set, Island Indigo and again Comfort Cafe DSP.

I also embossed the framelit with the Square Lattice folder.

And my final finished swap card featuring Mixed Bunch stamp set and Comfort Cafe DSP (love that series of papers) Pool Party ink and cardstock and a pretty Subtles button. I also used the Adorning Accents dies to cut the bottom quarter off of the card.





Stamp Sets:
Serene Silhouttes

Papaya Collage


Mixed Bunch


No comments:

Post a Comment