Monday 2 July 2012

Welcome to my new Blog!

Hello. My name is Rachelle Arcaro and I am an independant Stampin' Up (SU) demonstrator living in Ottawa, Ontario in Canada. I called myself the Canadian Paper Princess because I love creating fun items with wonderful paper, specifically SU Designer Series Paper. This is my first attempt at blogging so I hope that I get better as the days go by. I will be posting a few of my latest paper creations for you to view and feel free to comment on.

Blessing.
Rachelle.

Mother's Day Class Projects

This is a Mother's Day card and matching Petite Purse that I created for a Mother's Day class. The Petite Purse is a new addition to Stampin' Up's line of Bigz Dies:


I used the now retired Mocha Morning Designer Series Paper from Stampin' Up, Basic Black and Crumb Cake cardstock and Basic Black and Crumb Cake ink. The Petite Purse features Rhinestone Jewels and held inside many Hershey Kisses chocolates!

This is the Mother's Day card and matching Petite Purse done in Whisper White:


















This card also features the Mocha Morning Designer Series Paper, Whisper White and Crumb Cake cardstock as well as Basic Black and Crumb Cake ink. The Petite Purse features the now retired Rhinestone Brad as well as beautiful Pearl accents - all from Stampin' Up.

Both cards featured the Elements of Style and Messages for Mom (retired) stamp sets.

All Stampin' Up products and current stamp sets can be ordered through me. Feel free to contact me and I'll let you know how you too can start your paper creating fun!!

Elements of Style Stamp Set

Elements of Style Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment